Call Us Now : 86920 72777 / 9158848088

ppromholidays@gmail.com

Dabhol Jetty (Dhakka)

Until 80's this jetty was being used by boat service from Mumbai. Now the same is being used by fishing boats & for ferry services between Dabhol - Veldur, Dabhol-Govalkot.

Back to Sightseeing

Murud

It is located in the Dapoli sub-district (taluka) of Ratnagiri district. Murud is commonly called Murud-Harnai to distinguish it from Murud-Janjira (nearAlibag).The social reformer Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve, Bharat Ratna was born here in 1858.

Back to Sightseeing

Anjarle

Anjarle is known for the Kadyawarcha Ganpati temple (Marathi: Ganapati on a cliff). This temple was originally constructed using wooden pillars ca. 1150. It was renovated between 1768 and 1780. Until the recent construction of bridge across the Anjarle creek and the building of a road up to the temple, pilgrims had to cross Anjarle creek (Jog River) in a boat, before climbing the hill using steps which pass through Anjarle village.

Back to Sightseeing

Keshavraj and Vyaghreshwar

Shree Keshavraj temple is located amidst lush green land, a perennial stream and rolling hills. You can park your car on the Asud Bag road and take a 15 minute trek through coconut, betel nut, mango and cashew trees to reach here. The natural spring originates at the hill top and flows down to the front of the temple supplying water to the stone carved cow mouth (Gomukh) throughout the year. The surroundings are calm and tranquil interrupted only by the harmonious chirping of birds.

Back to Sightseeing

Parshuram Temple

Parshurama statue is placed at scenic hill top from where u can get panoramic views of Tamstirtha red sea beach.Statue of 21 feet standing Lord Parshurama over earth sphere of diameter 40 feet !

Back to Sightseeing

Panhale Kaji Caves

Nobody is able to grasp the immense universe of Indian cultural heritage. This was proven again in 1970 when Panhale Kaji (often called Panhale Kazi) cave temples were discovered

Back to Sightseeing

Suvarnadurga Fort

The fort was captured by Chatrapati Shivaji in 1660 by defeating Ali Adil Shah II (1656–1672). Kanhoji Angre (1667–1729), popularly known as “Samudratla Shivaji” (Shivaji of the sea) was the Admiral of the Maratha Navy; in 1696, Kanhoji's naval fleet was stationed here. However, the fort was formally handed over to Kanhoji in 1713 by Shahu Raja. Suvarnadurg fort is located on a rocky island in the Arabian Sea on the west coast. It is spread over an area of 8 acres (3.2 ha) and is about 1 mile (1.6 km) from the main land

Back to Sightseeing

Ladghar

Ladghar is located about 8 kms from the Dapoli.
Tamastheertha or the Ladghar beach is one of the most popular beaches in Dapoli. Ladghar beach has granier sand instead of the cement like fine sand one would find at other beaches in Dapoli. Due to the multitude of shades of red and orange a part of the arabian sea changes into, off the shores at Ladghar during sunset, Ladghar is also known as "Tamastheertha

Back to Sightseeing